Tadalista Professional 20 Mg
What is Tadalista Professional 20 mg?
Tadalista Professional 20 mg is a prescription oral medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. The active ingredient in Tadalista Professional is tadalafil, a PDE5 inhibitor drug that helps men get and maintain an erection.
Tadalista Professional 20 mg tablets belong to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. They work by increasing blood flow to the penis, which helps to get an erection in response to sexual stimulation. The effects of the medicine may last for up to 36 hours. This enables men with ED to have prolonged intimacy with their partner.
Tadalista Professional 20 mg is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare, a pharmaceutical company based in India. Fortune Healthcare is a prominent manufacturer of high-quality generic ED medications that are exported globally.
How Do Tadalista Professional 20 mg Tablets Work?
Tadalista Professional tablets contain the active ingredient tadalafil, which inhibits the PDE5 enzyme and improves blood flow to the penis. Here is how it works:
- When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide (NO) is released in the corpus cavernosum of the penis. NO activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, leading to increased cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) levels.
- cGMP causes the blood vessels in the penis to dilate and relax, resulting in increased blood flow into the spongy erectile tissues of the penis. As more blood flows in and less flows out, an erection occurs.
- At the same time, the PDE5 enzyme breaks down cGMP, reducing the erection. Tadalista Professional inhibits PDE5, causing cGMP levels to remain elevated so that the erection can be maintained for longer.
What is Tadalista Professional 20 mg Used For?
Tadalista Professional 20 mg tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in adult men. It helps to improve erectile function in men who are unable to get or sustain a penile erection sufficient enough for satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Some specific uses of Tadalista Professional tablets are:
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction – It temporarily improves penile blood flow, resulting in firmer, longer-lasting erections on sexual excitement. This allows men with ED to engage in satisfying penetrative sex with their partners.
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) – Tadalista Professional is also used in men with both erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia. It helps relieve ED as well as the urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension – In some cases, Tadalista Professional may be used to improve exercise capacity in men with pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, it has limited long-term benefits and is not a cure.
The medicine works only in the presence of sexual stimulation, meaning that it relies on natural arousal for optimal effects. It should not be used by men who can get erections without treatment.
How To Take Tadalista Professional 20 mg?
Here are some key instructions on how to use Tadalista Professional 20 mg tablets:
- Take the tablet orally approximately 15 to 30 minutes before the planned sexual activity, as it requires some time to start working. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water – do not break, crush, or chew the medicine.
- The recommended starting dose is 20 mg, taken as needed before sex. The dose may be increased to 40 mg or decreased to 10 mg based on effectiveness and tolerability. The maximum recommended dose is 40 mg per day.
- Do not take more than one tablet within 24 hours or daily to avoid potential overdose. Always follow your doctor’s recommendations on how much to take and how often.
How To Get Tadalista Professional 20 mg Tablet?
Tadalista Professional 20 is a prescription-only medicine and should be used only as a qualified doctor advises. Here is some key information on how to get this medicine:
- The easiest way to get Tadalista Professional is through an online medical consultation. Reputable online telemedicine platforms have doctors who can assess your suitability for this ED drug and provide a prescription if appropriate. This allows you to get the medicine delivered to your doorstep.
- You can also see a specialist physician focusing on sexual health and urological conditions. They will evaluate your symptoms, medical history, and current medications before prescribing Tadalista Professional for erectile dysfunction if deemed suitable. This will require an in-clinic appointment.
- Back pain, muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose
Warnings and Precautions
Tadalista Professional, 20mg tablets, are meant for oral use and should be taken as the doctor advises. You must exercise certain precautions and avoid situations where the use of this medicine may cause complications:
- It should be used only in men having a confirmed diagnosis of erectile dysfunction by a healthcare provider after proper evaluation.
- This medicine can lower blood pressure temporarily, hence avoiding changing positions rapidly from lying down to sitting or standing up. This may cause dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Taking this drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Condoms should be used to prevent STDs.
- Use alcohol moderately while taking this medication, as excess intake can increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver problems, kidney disorders, bleeding issues, penile deformities, eye issues, or heart problems, or take alpha-blockers for hypertension before starting this medication. Dose adjustments or additional care may be required in such cases.
- This drug is not approved for use in women and children under 18 years, owing to a lack of research evidencing its safety and efficacy in these groups.
When used responsibly under medical care, Tadalista Professional offers effective relief from ED symptoms with minimal risks of adverse events in most men.
- Follow these simple storage instructions for Tadalista Professional 20mg tablets:
- Store away from excess heat, cold, and moisture at room temperature, like in a dry cupboard or shelf.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets’ reach. It could be harmful if accidentally ingested, especially by small children.
- Do not store in refrigerators unless specified by the pharmacist. Allow the medicine to come to room temperature before taking the dose if stored in refrigerators.
- Retain the tablets in their original packing with clear labeling information such as the name of the drug, expiry date, dose, etc. Do not transfer to any other container.